Coaching and Mentoring
We have 12 objectives that will allow us to achieve the overall goal of becoming better coaches.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the difference between mentoring and coaching, Understand the GROW model.
- Identify and set appropriate goals using the SMART method of setting goals.
- Understand how to identify the current state or reality of your employee’s situation.
- Identify the steps needed in defining options for your employee.
- Understand how to create a preliminary plan.
- Finalise a plan or wrap it up motivating your employee to work within them.
- Identify the benefits of fostering trust with your employee.
- Identify the steps in giving effective feedback.
- Identify and overcome obstacles that hinder the growth and development of your employee.
- Identify the end and how to transition your employee to other growth opportunities.
- How to use both mentoring and coaching to enable long-term development through a positive relationship with your employee.
Course Cost $89.00