Research and everyday life demonstrates that having clear measurable goals are important. If we make sure these goals are kept at the core of any learning experience, the learning occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s take a look at our goals for this course.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the basic structure required of business ‘artefacts’ - agendas, email, letters, business cases, proposals, reports.
- Understand the function/purpose of all of the above.
- Utilise the tips and techniques provided here to determine an appropriate structure to use for your business artefacts in different situations.
- Define proofreading and understand the techniques in improving proofreading skills.
- Define peer review and list ways peer review can help improve business writing skills.
- Notice (and correct) common spelling and grammar issues in business writing.
- List guidelines in printing and publishing business writing.
Course Cost $89.00