Research and everyday life demonstrates that having clear measurable goals are important. If we make sure these goals are kept at the core of any learning experience, the learning occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s take a look at our goals for this course.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Identify what business etiquette is and why it’s important.
- Network with confidence.
- Present themselves professionally.
- Understand the importance of dress codes and what they mean.
- Understand how to use a business card effectively.
- Remember names easily.
- How to conduct themselves at a business lunch.
- Understand basic guidelines regarding, grammar standards in all written communication.
- Understand telephone etiquette.
- Understand the benefits of international etiquette.
Course Cost $89.00