Research and everyday life demonstrates that having clear measurable goals are important. If we make sure these goals are kept at the core of any learning experience, the learning occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s take a look at our goals for this course.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Understand anger dynamics.
- Understand the myths of anger.
- Know the right and wrong ways of dealing with anger.
- Know techniques in controlling anger.
- See differences between objective and subjective language.
- Know tips in identifying the problem.
- Express a feeling or position using I-messages.
- How to making a disagreement constructive.
- Understand hot buttons and personal anger dynamics.
- Understand the alter, avoid and accept response to anger.
Course Cost $89.00